Click links below for project site plans:
This project includes:
- Large shade structures (1 at each large and small dog park areas)
- Permanent restroom
- Paved parking lot
- Landscaping and irrigation improvements
- Concrete walkways
- Approximately 1,300 linear feet for sewer line connection to Waverly Heights Drive
- Bidding - Winter 2020
- Construction - Winter/Spring 2021
Efforts will be made to keep the facility open as much as possible; however, full and/or partial temporary closures are expected for approximately 2-3 months.
Please review the above plans for more detailed information. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact Andrew Mooney at 805-495-6471 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project involves:
- Walkway replacement and repairs
- Modify and improve irrigation system
- Installation of landscape boulders
- Relocation of two (2) oak trees and removal of three (3) sycamore trees
- Installation of root barrier along walkway
- Planting of new trees
- Installation of mulch
- Park will remain open; however, due to work, some areas will be temporarily closed.
For more information, contact Andrew Mooney, Senior Park Planner at 805-495-6471 ext. 1113 or at email@example.com.
Notice of Borchard Skatepark Renovation
The Conejo Recreation and Park District is starting a multi-year process to evaluate and formulate a recommendation regarding the future renovation of the existing skatepark at Borchard Community Park.
CRPD staff has met several times and developed a rough conceptual plan (CLICK ABOVE) of a potential renovation.
CRPD is currently forming a focus group with the community. After the focus group is formed and has met, additional public outreach seeking ideas, input, and feedback, will be conducted. If you are interested in being informed regarding the project, please contact Weston Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-381–2791 at the Borchard Community Center.