The Conejo Recreation & Park District strives to enrich the lives of all Conejo Valley residents by providing opportunities for our diverse population to engage in meaningful activities together and to explore our local parks, trails, and open space. We are committed to ensuring that every person who visits one of our facilities feels a sense of belonging and has access to our services.
Here are just some of the ways in which we are working to achieve these goals:
- Soliciting community feedback regarding our programs and services
- Following hiring practices that reflect our diverse community
- Recruiting members of the community to serve on our local Advisory Committees
- Educating our staff and volunteers on the topics of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Providing financial scholarships and low-cost programs to underserved communities