We offer a variety of rental options including indoor rooms, park & picnic areas, gymnasiums, athletic fields, and racquetball courts. If you are looking for a local venue to hold a special event, meeting, sporting event or family celebration, we can help!


This includes park, picnic, and athletic fields. A permit must be issued for the use of any park for pre-advertised assemblies or by groups consisting of 50 or more people. Groups of less than 50 people may use any non-reservable area in any of the parks on a first come/first served basis. Reservable areas not being permitted for the day are also open on a first come/first served basis.

Hillcrest Center Reservations Office
403 W. Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Monday thru Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm

Reservations Coordinator: Andy Morales
Phone: 805-381-1213
Fax: 805-777-7391 | Email:

Reservable Picnic Areas

Our reservable picnic areas are perfect for small or large group gatherings. Located in some of the Conejo Valley’s most picturesque surroundings, their natural environments are a perfect background to any special occasion. With so many options to choose from, our staff is available to help navigate our park system to find the best location for your next event.

Please Note: The hourly rental rates for all reservable picnic areas are half-price, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).

Picnic Area Rental Permit Applications


Click one of the bars below to expand for specific park information.
*Thousand Oaks Picnic area 1 (capacity 120) is currently not covered.

TOC Park_Rental-3 copy

Reservable Athletic Fields

We are pleased to offer a variety of reservable sports fields for a wide-range of sporting activities, competitions, and tournaments.

To determine availability and/or to reserve any of the athletic fields below, please contact the Reservations Office at 805-381-1203 or at



Click one of the bars below to expand for specific field information.

image of CRPD reservable athletic field


Gyms, Main Halls, and Meeting Rooms

The District offers a variety of indoor spaces for rent for family events, fundraisers, and meetings. Our staff are happy to assist you in finding the best location for weddings, birthday parties, family reunions, or any other special event you are planning. Room capacities reflect persons seated at tables. Rental fees include tables and chairs.

Indoor Rental Permit Applications

Click on one of the facilities below to view the Rental Permit Application for that location.



We welcome the opportunity to offer venues for filming in our District. If you are interested in filming in any of our parks, facilities or open space, please adhere to the following procedure:

  • Fill out the Filming Application
  • Email your application to Matt Kouba, Park Superintendent, at Be as specific as possible when describing the nature and details of your film shoot. Please note the following restrictions:
    1. No nighttime shooting
    2. No nudity
    3. Special effects are by permission only
    4. No weekend shooting unless by special permission

If your application is approved, then a filming fee will be determined. These fees are based on a sliding scale and are calculated with respect to the size of the film crew, duration of the shoot and the District manpower needed to support it. Payment for the full amount must be received by the District office prior to the start of filming.

You will be required to:

Conejo Recreation and Park District


For those who wish to gain access to CRPD or COSCA property to perform work, an Encroachment Permit request must be completed and submitted to the Parks and Planning Division.


Submit your request to  Should you have questions, please call 805-495-6471.