Conejo Recreation & Park District COVID-19 Update:
CRPD’s current policies regarding facemasks are taken from the Ventura County Public Health website, the California Department of Public Health’s current Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings, and the “Face Coverings Q&A” page of the CDPH website.
• Effective March 1, 2022, face coverings are not required, but strongly recommended for most public indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for participants and employees in childcare facilities until March 11, 2022.
• After March 11, 2022, face coverings will not be required but strongly recommended in schools and childcare facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
• Face coverings will still be required for everyone in high transmission settings like public transit and emergency shelters, regardless of vaccinations status.
We offer a variety of rental options including indoor rooms, park & picnic areas, gymnasiums, athletic fields, and racquetball courts. If you are looking for a local venue to hold a special event, meeting, sporting event or family celebration, we can help!
This includes park, picnic, and athletic fields. A permit must be issued for the use of any park for pre-advertised assemblies or by groups consisting of 50 or more people. Groups of less than 50 people may use any non-reservable area in any of the parks on a first come/first served basis. Reservable areas not being permitted for the day are also open on a first come/first served basis.
Reservable Picnic Areas
Our reservable picnic areas are perfect for small or large group gatherings. Located in some of the valley’s most picturesque surroundings, their natural environments are a perfect background to any special occasion. With so many options to choose from, our staff is available to help navigate our park system to find the best location for your next event.
Please Note: The hourly rental rates for all reservable picnic areas are half-price, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Click one of the bars below to expand for specific park information.
Reservable Athletic Fields
Click one of the bars below to expand for specific field information.
Gyms, Main Halls & Meeting Rooms
The District offers a variety of indoor spaces for rent for family events, fundraisers, and meetings. Our staff are happy to assist you in finding the best location for weddings, birthday parties, family reunions, or any other special event you are planning. Room capacities reflect persons seated at tables. Rental fees include tables and chairs.
Indoor Rental Permit Applications
Click on one of the facilities below to view the Rental Permit Application for that location.
We welcome the opportunity to offer venues for filming in our District. If you are interested in filming in any of our parks, facilities or open space, please adhere to the following procedure:
- Fill out the Filming Application
- Email your application to Matt Kouba, Park Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be as specific as possible when describing the nature and details of your film shoot. Please note the following restrictions:
- No nighttime shooting
- No nudity
- Special effects are by permission only
- No weekend shooting unless by special permission
If your application is approved, then a filming fee will be determined. These fees are based on a sliding scale and are calculated with respect to the size of the film crew, duration of the shoot and the District manpower needed to support it. Payment for the full amount must be received by the District office prior to the start of filming.
You will be required to:
- Sign a Commercial Filming Contract.
- Sign a Hold Harmless Agreement.
- Meet CRPD's insurance requirements.