Conejo Senior Volunteer Program
For information on the 2020 Wellness Fest, please scroll down to the bottom of the page.
The Conejo Senior Volunteer Program (CSVP) was created to provide an opportunity for adults age 55 and over to use their life experience and skills to meet local community needs.
Julie Spivack, Director
Goebel Adult Community Center
1385 E. Janss Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
It's easy to join CSVP!
Just give us a call, email, or stop by the CSVP office at the Goebel Center - we are happy to discuss the program with you. Then, all you need to do is fill out an enrollment form and schedule an appointment with the Director, who will discuss your interests and help you find a volunteer position which matches your goals.
Volunteer opportunities can change at a moment's notice! Opportunities shown here may be filled by the time you apply; however, our new opportunities may also suit your interests. Call 805-381-2742 to schedule an appointment with our staff to discuss the many options we have available.
The benefits of volunteering include making new friends, staying active and involved, sharing life experiences, discovering yourself, and making a positive impact on the community.
Volunteer... and the Community Benefits:
- Makes the community safer
- Nurtures young minds
- Provides caring attention to patients and their families
- Brings meals and smiles to homebound seniors
- Enhances access to local cultural heritage
- Creates personal items for children, elders, and servicemen/women
- And so much more... CSVP volunteers serve at more than 60 area non-profit community agencies.
CSVP Volunteers Receive:
- Exciting volunteer opportunities
- Free supplemental medical and liability insurance which covers you while on assignment
Programs & Services
CSVP Volunteers support a number of programs and services located at the Goebel Adult Community Center as well as areas nearby. Proceeds from a number of these programs support CSVP.