The Conejo Recreation & Park District considers the health and safety of our patrons a top priority and will be posting regular updates regarding our facilities and programs. For program and event status, please continue to monitor this page for updated information. If you have any questions please call or email your local community center, phone numbers and email addresses are provided below.
Let's all work together to keep our community safe and healthy!
Updated on 3/28
As of Friday, March 27, all Conejo Open Space Conservation Agency (COSCA) trails are closed until further notice. The closure follows events in Los Angeles County that have led to the closure of nearly all open space areas in that County and the added pressure these will add to local trails.
Updated on 3/25
Updated on 3/21
Assemblymember Jacqui Irwin's office is hosting a blood drive on Tuesday, March 24 at the Thousand Oaks Teen Center. There is a severe blood shortage as a result of #COVIDー19 and we are asking those in the community who are able, to please donate blood. All social distancing guidelines will be followed and donations will be by appointment only. Visit redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code “toteen” (all lower case) to make an appointment. For questions or more information, please call her office at: 805-482-1904.
Updated on 3/20
- Hillcrest Center Administrative Offices are now closed to the general public.
- Most Spring Classes have been cancelled. CRPD staff will be processing refunds for all cancelled classes next week; customers should watch their email accounts for the refund receipts.
- Adult Sports Leagues are postponed; the CRPD Sports Staff will be contacting teams with more information.
- Spring Preschool/Prekindergarten Programs are being evaluated and parents will be contacted with details once confirmed.
Updated on 3/18 at 1:30pm
- Ventura County Public Health Order (PDF)
The Ventura County Area Agency on Aging (VCAAA) posts updates regularly about service changes at www.vcaaa.org. You can also receive information about senior and other services by calling 805-477-7300, emailing LOIS.VCAAA@ventura.org or by entering information at www.referweb.net/vcaaa.
Residents age 60 and over who may need emotional support can call the Senior Support Line 1-800-235-9980. They are open from 8:00am to 5:00pm Clinically trained interns and volunteers staff the Senior Support Line.
While the library’s physical buildings are closed, our virtual library is open 24/7. Librarians are waiting for your call to help you navigate through the process of getting an e-book, e-magazine, e-newspapers, games, audiobooks, educational classes, and so much more. 805-449-2660.
Updated on 3/17 at 12:30pm
- Senior Nutrition will re-open beginning tomorrow, March 18 from 11:30am-1:30pm (extended hours) Monday through Friday. Take-Out and Drive-Thru options will be available. This is a program for age 60+ year-olds. Registration is available on-site for those not currently in the program.
- We will have porta-potties and wash stations at the following locations by the end of the day: Conejo Creek North & South Parks, Rancho Conejo Playfield, Parque De La Paz, Waverly Park, Borchard Center, Conejo Center, Dos Vientos Center, Thousand Oaks Center, and Old Meadows.
Updated on 3/16 at 2:00pm
- Park restrooms are closed until further notice due to public health concerns, theft, vandalism, and scarcity of supplies.
- All field and picnic reservations are cancelled for the next 15 days (March 31) per government recommendations.
Updated on 3/13 at 12:30pm
- Conejo Creek North Park will be CLOSED on Sunday, March 29.
- The Flashlight Egg Hunt on April 3 is CANCELLED.
- Outdoor Rentals are currently ALLOWED, as long as the CDPH's gathering guidelines are followed.
- We are currently taking registration for Spring classes and Summer Day Camps.
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, Winter programs have been cancelled. Refunds will be pro-rated. If you have any questions, please call the Community Center or Special Unit directly. See Facility Email and Phone Numbers below.
Updated on 3/12 at 7:00pm
CRPD COVID-19 Updates & Closure Information (PDF)