Conejo Senior Volunteer Program (CSVP)
Goebel Senior Adult Center
|Director: || ||Rick Tanaka |
|Address: || ||1385 E. Janss Road |
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
|Tel: || ||(805) 381-2742 |
|Fax: || ||(805) 495-5430 |
|E-Mail: || ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Hours: || ||Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
To provide an opportunity for adults age 55 and over to use their life experience and skills to meet local community needs.
What are you doing for the rest of your life?
What are your unexplored passions?
Community service is an excellent way to continue the process of self-discovery and growth. It allows you to explore your interests and develop new talents. Come join us and discover yourself through community service with Conejo Senior Volunteer Program (CSVP).
Our community benefits from CSVP volunteers serving at over 60 local non-profit community agencies.
- Volunteers in Policing assist with patrols and help make Thousand Oaks one of the safest cities in America.
- Elementary school volunteers nurture young minds.
- Hospital volunteers donate over 33,000 hours per year providing caring attention to patients and their families.
- Food distribution volunteers bring meals and smiles to homebound seniors.
- Museum and library volunteers enhance access to local cultural heritage.
- Make new friends,
- Stay active and involved,
- Share your life experience and skills,
- Discover yourself,
- Make a positive impact,
- Become part of a national movement to transform America.
CSVP Volunteers Receive...
- Free supplemental medical and liability insurance that covers you while you are on your volunteer assignment,
- CSVP quarterly newsletter,
- An invitation to our Recognition Luncheon with the minimum number of documented hours,
- Exciting volunteer opportunities,
- Birthday greetings.
It's easy to become an CSVP member. Just call, e-mail or stop by our office. A CSVP staff member will be happy to discuss your interests and help you find a volunteer position that matches your interests.
Conejo Senior Volunteer Program (CSVP) is sponsored by
Conejo Recreation & Park District
"You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give."
-Sir Winston Churchill