Charity Karaoke...Sing for a Cause

Join us for an unforgettable experience!
New Kids in the Park

Disco ain't dead...it's in the playground!
In other words: It takes a Village, People!

Use your love for our parks to help us raise money for Play Conejo!

The Event

CRPD Parks Staff and Friend, aka New Kids in the Park, are representing Play Conejo at the 2019 Charity Karaoke event on Sunday, August 11 at 6:00pm at The Canyon in Agoura.  Twenty karaoke singers representing 20 non-profits will perform with a live band in a competition to raise money for their non-profits.

How You Can Help

80% of the money we raise goes to Play Conejo; the other 20% goes to the Conejo Senior Volunteer Program.

Our goal is to raise $10,000 for the event and thus $8,000 for Play Conejo. Help us send a kid to summer camp or take a swim lesson, help out with trail maintenance & construction, help the Safe Passages program, or  donate money to help build a playground. You can sponsor the New Kids in the Park by donating below with a credit or debit card, or by sending a check payable to Play Conejo (please put “Charity Karaoke” in the bottom left) at 403 W. Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. Your generous donation will be recognized through various social media “shout-outs” via CRPD channels.

If you wish to attend the event in addition to donating, tickets are available at www.charitykaraoke.org at various levels, including Standing Room Only at $20 and Table Tickets for $30 & $40 with a required minimum dinner purchase of $25/person (not including service fees; go to  The Canyon or call them directly to eliminate certain service fees).

Ticket sales will be split between  The Canyon and the Conejo Senior Volunteer Program. Prizes will be awarded for “Best Performance” and “Most Money Raised;” the event will be live streamed on Facebook.


Play Conejo is a 501(c)(3) non-profit public charitable organization; Tax ID #37-1694819
Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law; check with your tax attorney